用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[双语时讯]初入象牙塔问题多,大一生活怎么过?

字体:    回复
[双语时讯]初入象牙塔问题多,大一生活怎么过?
freeto(2014/9/16 7:20:29)  点击:52259  回复:0  IP:39.* * *
有人说,大学意味着更自由的生活,更广阔的天地。但是,对于从小习惯爸妈陪伴的90后,00后而言,大学新生活真的如此美好么?怎样才能快速适应象牙塔中的生活,成为真正意义上独立的大学生?一起去看看吧~

Tears welling up in her eyes, Huang Duoke, 18, a freshman at Hubei University of Economics, stands alone at the bus station and waves her parents goodbye.
黄多克在公交车站与父母挥手作别,泪水却在她的眼眶中打转。这位18岁的姑娘是湖北经济学院的一名大一新生。

She’s in good company. As over 7 million freshmen head to campus this fall for college, they’re also taking their first step to living on their own.
她像其他700多万大一新生一样,都将在今秋迈出独自生活的第一步。

We’ve looked at three of their major concerns, namely finances, dormitory life and planning, to see how freshmen can stand on their own two feet as quickly as possible target=_blank class=infotextkey>possible.
下面就让我们从金钱支配、寝室生活以及未来规划三个方面一一了解大学新人如何才能尽快适应象牙塔中的生活?

Too much freedom?
太自由?

College is about freedom, but too much freedom sometimes brings trouble.
大学意味着自由,但是过度自由有时却带来更多烦恼。

“Since their parents used to take care of them, college students hardly know how to think independently, nor do they know how to manage their own lives,” says Deng Ziqing, columnist at Changjiang Times.
《长江商报》专栏作家邓子庆说,“很多大学生都习惯了父母的照料,不知道如何独立思考,更不知道怎样打理好自己的生活。”

Zhang Zhan, 19, a sophomore studying economics at Hebei United University, had financial problems in his freshman year. Zhang spent all of his monthly allowance within the first week, forcing him to borrow from his roommates. “For that whole month, I ate only vegetables and dared not socialize. I wish I had spent more wisely,” he said.
今年19岁的河北联合大学大二学生张崭就曾在大一的时候遇到过“经济危机”:他在第一个星期就把自己一个月的生活费都花光了,于是只好向室友借钱度日。张展说,“我吃了一整个月的蔬菜,也不敢出去社交。我真希望自己当时花钱能更理智一些。”

Compromise is key
妥协是关键

Zhang is lucky to have considerate roommates. Many more freshmen have trouble adjusting to dormitory life.
能拥有如此贴心的室友,张崭还是很幸运的。对更多新人而言,适应寝室生活也是一大烦恼。

According to data released by MyCOS last year, 45 percent of freshmen are worried about interpersonal relationships, especially relationships with roommates.
麦可思公司去年发布的数据显示,45%的大学新生都对人际关系感到担忧,对处理室友关系的担忧尤甚。

The trend is continuing this year. Chen Qiufang, student accommodation officer at a Shenyang-based university, found increasing numbers of students coming to her to help solve dormitory conflicts.
今年,这一趋势仍在继续。沈阳一所大学的宿舍管理员陈秋芳就发现,找她解决宿舍矛盾的同学越来越多。

“Today’s students don’t know how to compromise. Instead, they argue their way through disagreements,” she said.
她说,“现在的大学生不知道妥协,相反,他们却总是强调分歧,据理力争。”

Proper planning
合理规划

Apart from interpersonal conflicts, lack of planning is also a common concern among college students.
除了人际关系,缺乏规划也是大学生常见的问题之一。

Huang Jinlei, 19, an information science sophomore at Beijing Science Technology Management College, found many of his fellow underclassmen are unclear about their future.
19岁的黄进磊是北京科技经营管理学院信息工程专业大二的一名学生,他发现自己的学弟学妹们对未来缺乏规划。

“I want to work for Baidu. Therefore, I’ve participated in programming contests and other activities that build up my resume. I seldom see such motivation and planning in the newcomers,” he said.
他说,“我想日后去百度工作,于是我就参加了一些编程竞赛,以及其他可以为我简历增色的活动。但是,在新人的身上,我很少能看见这样明确的动机和计划。”

Wang Xuming, former spokesman for the Ministry of Education, feels the same way. But he further stresses the importance of thinking and living independently. As they call themselves college students, they should figure out what it means to be on their own and embody values such as integrity and dedication accordingly.
教育部前发言人王旭明也深有同感。同时,他也强调了独立思考和独立生活的重要性。他说,当他们称自己是“大学生”时,就应该知道这意味着什么,并且深知其所代表的价值观,例如, “正直”,“奉献”等等。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语时讯]初入象牙塔问题多,大一生活怎么过?
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找