用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】发型影响年龄:中分老7岁 右分小5岁

字体:    回复
【中英文】发型影响年龄:中分老7岁 右分小5岁
freeto(2020/9/2 15:18:36)  点击:39351  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
Most women know that the right haircut and colour can take years off your appearance, but few spend time worrying about how their parting is ageing their face.

大多数女性都知道,正确的发型和发色能让自己显得年轻,但是很少有人注意到往哪个方向分头发会让她们的脸显老。

However, according to celebrity hair-stylist Andrew Barton, the wrong parting can make us look years older - dragging down features - while the right parting can be almost as rejuvenating as a visit to a plastic surgeon.

然而,明星发型师安德鲁·巴顿表示,往错的方向分头发会让我们看起来老好几岁——会起到把脸部往下拉的效果。不过右分的发型,却可以像整容手术一般让你重焕青春。

CENTRE PARTING: ADDS SEVEN YEARS

中分:变老7岁

26.jpg

HOW TO DO IT: It's easiest to get a clean parting on damp hair. Take the sharp end of a tail comb and, starting at your hairline, guide the point of the comb straight through the centre of your head, using the teeth to smooth down the sides as you go.

方法:湿润的头发更容易梳理出整齐的发型,选用尖底梳,从发际线开始,沿着头中心直线缓慢向两侧梳理。

VERDICT: I had hoped that this look would be chic and sleek, but sadly, I look old and severe. This is a classic look. It's elegant, but on you it is a little ageing as it drags the face downwards.

效果:本想让自己看上去别致时尚,但让人伤心的是,自己看上去又老又严肃。这是一个经典的发型,很优雅,但是对你来说有点显老,因为它把你的脸往下拉了。

THE ZIG-ZAG: TAKES OFF TWO YEARS

锯齿状:年轻2岁

27.jpg

HOW TO DO IT: This one is a little trickier. First, create your classic centre parting as before, then, with the tail of your comb, lift a section of hair to the left of your parting and flick it over to the right, smoothing with your comb.

方法:这种发型有点麻烦。首先,把你的头发梳理成经典的中分,然后用梳子的尾部,挑起一部分头发至中分左边,然后再挑一部分到右边,并用梳子梳理至柔顺。

Do the same on the right side and then repeat until you reach the crown of your head.

在右边重复这个过程,直到分到头顶。

VERDICT: The slightly messy look will soften your features, making you look younger. And a jagged parting will make hair look thicker.

效果:略显凌乱的外观会弱化你的年龄,让你看上去更加年轻。而且,锯齿状的头发让你看上去头发更厚实。

PARTING ON RIGHT: TAKES OFF FIVE YEARS

右分:年轻5岁

28.jpg

HOW TO DO IT: My right eye is noticeably bigger and wider than my left, so parting my hair on the right should be flattering as it will bring attention to this eye.

方法:我的右眼明显比左眼更大更宽,所以右分的头发会让别人注意到眼睛,显得更讨人喜欢。

VERDICT: I love it! Having your hair sweeping from right to left emphasises your wider eye, and wider eyes give your face the appearance of youth.

效果:这简直是太棒了!从右向左的发型让你更大的右眼更受关注,而大眼睛让你的面庞更青春。

LEFT SIDE PARTING: ADDS FIVE YEARS

左分:变老5岁

29.jpg

HOW TO DO IT: This time we use the thin outer edge of my eyebrow as a guide. Starting from that point we run the tail of the comb neatly from the front to the back of my head, smoothing the sides down as we go.

方法:这次我们以眉毛的外延作为标准,用梳子从头发的这点出发,平滑的向侧面梳理。

VERDICT: It looks like a comb-over gone wrong and it's much too trendy. When I look in the mirror, my attention's drawn straight to the edge of my crow's feet. Not a good look.

效果:这就像一个梳错了的发型,而且显得太时髦了。当我看着镜子时,我的注意力会随发型落到鱼尾纹边缘。所以这个发型不好看。

SLIGHTLY OFF CENTRE: TAKES OFF FOUR YEARS

微偏中分:年轻4岁

30.jpg

HOW TO DO IT: Find the perfect position for an off-centre parting is to trace a line up from the inner edge of my right eye and then part my hair directly in alignment with that point.

方法:找到完美的中心偏离点就是寻找到右眼的内侧边缘,然后对准这点对头发进行分向梳理。

VERDICT: The Duchess of Cambridge often has her hair parted in a similar fashion. The difference an inch makes is amazing. It's surprisingly flattering, softening my face and distracting from my wobbly jawline, which makes me look younger.

效果:剑桥公爵夫人经常选择类似的发型。偏离中间一英寸的效果十分惊艳!这个发型很讨人喜欢,弱化了脸部,让人不会关注到松弛的下巴,所以让我看上去更加年轻了。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】发型影响年龄:中分老7岁 右分小5岁
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找