用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】婚礼英文:坚守那些一辈子的誓言

字体:    回复
【中英文】婚礼英文:坚守那些一辈子的誓言
86scot(2021/9/6 14:50:36)  点击:33826  回复:0  IP:111.* * *
We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name) in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, since the first man and the first woman walked on the earth. Therefore; it is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace。

今天,我们在上帝的注视下聚集于此,并且在这群人的面前,来见证(新郎名)和(新娘名)的神圣婚礼。这是个光荣的时刻,是自从亚当和夏娃在地上行走以来上帝便创立的时刻。因此,它不是鲁莽而又欠缺考虑的,而是虔诚而又严肃的。现在,有两位新人即将在这个神圣的婚礼中结合到一起。如果有任何人能够有正当的理由证明他们的结合不是合法的,请现在提出来或请永远保持沉默。

I require and charge you both that if either of you know any impediment why you may not be lawfully joined together in matrimony, you confess it now. Be assured that if any persons are joined together otherwise than as God’s word allows, their marriage is not lawful。

牧师:我要求并且告诫你们两个,如果你们当中的任何一人知道你们在这场神圣的婚礼中的结合也许不是合法的,你必须现在立刻坦白。请务必知道一点:没有上帝的允许,任何人的结婚都不是合法的。

(Groom’s Name) Do you take (Bride’s Name) for your lawful wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?

你愿意在这个神圣的婚礼中接受(新娘名)作为你合法的妻子,一起生活在上帝的指引下吗?你愿意从今以后爱着她,尊敬她,安慰她,关爱她并且在你们的有生之年不另作他想,忠诚对待她吗?

(Bride’s Name), do you take (Groom’s Name) for your lawful wedded husband, to live together after God’s ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?

你愿意在这个神圣的婚礼中接受(新郎名)作为你合法的丈夫,一起生活在上帝的指引下吗?你愿意从今以后爱着他,尊敬他,安慰他,关爱他并且在你们的有生之年不另作他想,忠诚对待他吗?

I (Groom’s Name) take thee (Bride’s Name) to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, ’til death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and there to I plight thee my troth。

我(新郎名)接受你(新娘名)成为我的合法妻子,从今以后永远拥有你,无论环境是好是坏,是富贵是贫贱,是健康是疾病,我都会爱你,尊敬你并且珍惜你,直到死亡将我们分开。我向上帝宣誓,并向他保证我对你的神圣誓言。

I (Bride’s Name) take thee (Groom’s Name) to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, ’til death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and there to I plight thee my troth。

我(新娘名)接受你(新郎名)成为我的合法丈夫,从今以后永远拥有你,无论环境是好是坏,是富贵是贫贱,是健康是疾病,我都会爱你,尊敬你并且珍惜你,直到死亡将我们分开。我向上帝宣誓,并向他保证我对你的神圣誓言。

Father, we pray for all married persons, that they may continue to give, be able to forgive, and experience more and more of the joy of the Lord with each passing day. And especially for (Groom’s Name) and (Bride’s Name), now beginning their married life together, that they may have pine

assistance, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health. May your fullest blessing come upon (Bride’s Name) and her husband (Groom’s Name), from this day forward, for ever and ever, Amen。

主啊,我们为所有已婚夫妇祈祷,他们能够继续彼此付出,能够继续彼此原谅,并且每天都能经历越来越多的您的快乐。特别是(新郎名)和(新娘名),一起开始他们的新婚生活,愿他们能够得到您的帮助,永远得到朋友们的支持,健康的度过一生。愿您全部的祝福带给(新郎名)和(新娘名),祝福他们直到永远。阿门。

May Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, always be at the center of the new lives you are now starting to build together, that you may know the ways of true love and kindness. May the Lord bless you both all the days of your lives and fill you with his joy. Amen。

愿我们万能的救世主耶稣,永远出现在你们现在所造就的新生活的中间,让你们知道真爱的道路。愿主祝福你们活着的每一天并且让你们得到他的快乐。阿门。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】婚礼英文:坚守那些一辈子的誓言
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找