用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】英媒体评选:十句最浪漫的情话

字体:    回复
【中英文】英媒体评选:十句最浪漫的情话
86scot(2021/11/29 13:09:27)  点击:33306  回复:0  IP:111.* * *
Fictional character Catherine Earnshaw's comment on her love for Heathcliff was followed by Winnie-The-Pooh, the fictional bear created by English writer AA Milne: "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

这是小说中的人物凯瑟琳·恩肖在诉说她对希思克利夫的爱意。紧随其后的是英国作家米尔恩创作的卡通人物小熊维尼说的话:“假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。”

England's most famous playwright, William Shakespeare, came third with a line from his play about star-crossed lovers "Romeo and Juliet": "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun."

英国最著名的剧作家威廉·莎士比亚的戏剧《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中的这句话排在第三位:“嘘!那边窗户里亮起的是什么光?哦,那是东方,朱丽叶就是太阳!”《罗密欧与朱丽叶》讲述的一对苦命恋人的故事。

A list of quotes and their ranking by respondents follows:

以下是应答者评选出的爱情名句排行榜:

1. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" - Emily Bronte

“不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的。”——艾米莉·勃朗特

2."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" - A A Milne

“假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。”——米尔恩

3."But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun" - Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet"

“嘘!那边窗户里亮起的是什么光?哦,那是东方,朱丽叶就是太阳!”——莎士比亚,《罗密欧与朱丽叶》

4. "He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong" - W.H. Auden

“他是我的南北,我的西东。是我作息的意义。是我的日夜,欢唱谈话的内容。我以为爱会永恒不朽……我错了。”——W·H·奥登

5. "You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" - Dr. Seuss

“当你终于因为现实比梦境更美而无法入睡时,你恋爱了。”——苏斯博士

6. "When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part" - "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"

“爱情是一种暂时的疯狂。它像地震一样爆发,然后又平息。而当它平息时,你得做出一个判断。你得弄清楚你同他是否已经盘根错节地成为一体,以至无法分开。”——《柯莱利上尉的曼陀林》

7."Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be" - Robert Browning“

和我一起慢慢变老吧!最好的日子还在后头。”——罗伯特·布朗宁

8."For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow" - Rosemonde Gerard

“你知道吗?我每天都爱你更多。今天爱的比昨天多,明天爱的比今天多。”——罗丝蒙德·杰拉德

9."But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever" - Robert Burns

“谁见她就会爱她,谁爱她就会永远爱她。”——罗伯特·彭斯

10."I hope before long to press you in my arms and shall shower on you a million burning kisses as under the Equator" - Napoleon Bonaparte's 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine

“希望不久我将把你紧紧地搂在怀中,吻你亿万次,像在赤道下面那样炽烈的吻。”——拿破仑·波拿巴1796年发给妻子约瑟芬的快信
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】英媒体评选:十句最浪漫的情话
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找