用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英阅读】那些适合慵懒聪明人的工作

字体:    回复
【中英阅读】那些适合慵懒聪明人的工作
palm21(2016/3/4 13:56:44)  点击:49981  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
In a world where work-related stress has rocketed could the most intelligent option be simply to find the least-taxing, most lucrative job on offer? Could the smartest choice for a future career be the path that requires the least amount of effort? We looked to question-and-answer, and here’s what the masses had to say.

就业压力越来越大,选择缴税低工资高的工作是否是最明智的?或者最明智的职业选择是否意味着所需付出的努力最少?我们提出相应问题征求答案,以下是公众的观点。

English, anyone?

谁想教英语?

Computer game designer, Andy Lee Chaisiri wrote: “Perhaps one out of every three English teachers I’ve met in Beijing describe themselves as intelligent, but very lazy.”

电脑游戏设计师Andy Lee Chaisiri 写道:“我在北京认识的英语老师中有三分之一的老师表示自己很聪明但是很懒。”

He wrote that teaching roles in China are often lucrative and high demand means ” entry standards are not restrictive”. In some cases, the only requirement is that an applicant was born in an English-speaking country.

他写道,在中国教师的工资很高,对教师的需求也很高,这就意味着“进入教师行业的标准要求并不高。”很多情况下,唯一的要求就是申请人出生于讲英语的国家。

Chaisiri explained that because English teaching has flexible hours “lots of people are English teachers only part time which means that if you do decided to turn English teaching into your career, you will be steadily moving up.”

Chaisiri解释道,这是应为英语教学有灵活的时间,“很多人都只是兼职英语老师,这就意味着如果打算从事英语教学,你就能稳步提升。”

He added: “Your income levels will match the middle class college graduates that work 50 hours a week and do overtime.” So go forth and teach English, you lazy guy!

他补充说道:“收入水平与中产阶级的大学生相当,他们每周工作50小时或者更多。”所以,懒人们都去教英语吧。

Keyboards and pyjamas

键盘和睡衣可得兼

Paul Denlinger suggested: “Computer programmer: It is a continuous learning process, but you really don’t have to work that hard , and gradually you learn that many of the challenges are repetitive.”

Paul Denlinger建议的是:“电脑程序员,这是个不断学习的过程,但是不必过于努力,慢慢你就会发现很多问题都是重复的。”

Even the nature of the work itself lends itself to doing less, he indicated. “Good programmers write as few lines of code as possible, and it is one of those professions which pays well, while at the same time, encouraging laziness, Denlinger wrote. 他

还表示,编程的本质也要求少做。Denlinger写道:“好的程序员会写尽可能少的代码,编程工作时薪水最丰厚的工作之一,同时会助长懒惰。”

Ask me, I’m an expert.

我的建议是当名专家。

Matthew Kuzma wrote: “My personal opinion is that the best possible job for someone who is intelligent but lazy would be to be a professional ‘expert’ at something, to get paid to just share your thoughts and opinions about things with people.”

Matthew Kuzma写道:“对我来说,对于那些聪明但是很懒的人来说,最合适的工作就是成为某一领域的专家,只须与他人分享一下自己对某事的看法和观点就可拿到工资。”

He advises the idle to “identify the activities you don’t consider work. Chances are, the things you consider fun and easy are things someone else finds so hard that they’re willing to pay you to do them.”

他建议懒人们“明确一些别人并不认为是工作的一些事。很可能,你觉得简单有趣的事对别人来说非常困难,他们愿意花钱请你来做。”

There’s always Windows

处处见光明

As it happens, taking a laid-back approach to tackling a project is not always a negative either. Arvind Krishnan quotes billionaire Bill Gates as saying "’I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because he will find an easy way to do it’."

但采取懒散的方式处理一个项目并不总是消极的。Arvind Krishnan引用了亿万富翁Bill Gates的话“我通常会选择让懒人做比较困难的工作,因为他们总能找出简单的方法。”

So lazy-but-intelligent people of the world:“Looks like you have a shot at Microsoft.”

因此,全世界那些懒且聪明的人们:“你们还得到了微软公司的青睐。”

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英阅读】那些适合慵懒聪明人的工作
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找