用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英阅读】为什么他被我拒绝后就离开了

字体:    回复
【中英阅读】为什么他被我拒绝后就离开了
86scot(2016/10/14 16:03:35)  点击:49325  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
I just met this guy, he said he really likes me and wants to date me. I told him I don't have any special feeling for him yet, and it is too fast.
我只是和他刚认识,他就说他真的很喜欢我,想和我交往。我说我对他并没有什么特殊的感觉,而且这进展太快了。
He told me it was okay, but never contacted me again. What does this mean?
他告诉我这没什么,但是他再也没有联系过我。他什么意思?
获得941好评的答案@Sudarshana Bhattacharya

Stop looking at men as just some male creature and start respecting them as human beings. To be honest, this guy is really a gentleman. He didn't bother you anymore after you rejected him. If you're interested in him, ask him out confidently. There's zero shame in that. If you believe that he should keep trying despite your arrogant refusals then I'm sorry to say that you're not eligible for him. And I'm even more sorry to say that he must have found some true lady by this time who treats him like a king.
不要把男人看做单纯的雄性生物,你应该要把他们作为人类来尊重,说实话,这个男人真的很绅士,在你拒绝他之后就没有来骚扰你。如果你对他有兴趣,你可以自信地邀请他去约会,这没什么好丢脸的。如果你认为他应该不顾你傲慢的拒绝,而是要继续追求你,那么很遗憾,我要说,你跟他不合适。不仅如此,我还要说,他现在一定找到了那位真心待他、尊重他的女士。
获得2.4k好评的答案@Karthika Krishnakumar

And get more humiliated by you.
然后再让你羞辱他。
Great.
那真是太棒了。
A person can be either selfish or dumb. But when both those attributes are seen in one person I don't know what to say.
一个人可能是自私也可能是傻,但是如果一个人又自私又傻,我就不知道说什么好了。

You expressed your feelings of not loving him. He respected that and never contacted you again.That's it.
你向他表示你不爱他,他尊重你,所以不再与你联系,就是这样。
Stop expecting guys to run behind you after you have rejected them.
别指望有人会在你拒绝他之后还屁颠屁颠跟在你后面。
获得759好评的答案@Janine White

It means that he respects you. You told him that you're not interested in him and he took you at your word, which he should. If you've changed your mind and want to go out with him, then invite him out on a date.
这说明他尊重你。你告诉他你对他没兴趣,而他把你的话当真了。如果你改变主意想和他去约会,那就去邀请他。
获得372好评的答案@Prachi Ahuja

Oh God !
天哪!
If he would have contacted you again and again and again then you would have posted a question saying
如果他不停地骚扰你,那你就会在网上这么说
I just met a guy. I told him I am not interested still he keeps poking me and acts like a stalker.what do I do?
我刚认识个男的,我都已经说了对他没兴趣可他一直缠着我,像个跟踪狂一样,我该怎么办?
You asked him to leave and he left..Why are you posting stupid questions now?
你让他离开,他就离开。你现在又为什么要问这么蠢的问题呢?
I mean what you expect…he should beg you and ask you to stay with him…
我知道你想要什么······你觉得他应该求着你和他在一起······
You are a kind of a girl who is never satisfied
你这种女孩永远不知道满足
获得3.7k好评的答案@Alison Bennett

It means he respected your wishes not to bother you. If you want him to pay attention, tell him. Don't make him guess. That's very unfair.
这说明他尊重你的意愿,所以不再打扰你。如果你想要引起他的注意,那就告诉他。不要让他猜你的心思,那不公平。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英阅读】为什么他被我拒绝后就离开了
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找