切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[双语时讯]:大学生的航模事业

字体:    回复
[双语时讯]:大学生的航模事业
suitel(2013/10/12 10:42:18)  点击:52391  回复:0  IP:171.* * *
编者按:对于航模爱好者而言,动辄上万的航模令很多人发出“穷三代”的感叹。然而来自西南交大的航模发烧友杨润却将这项代价不菲的爱好做成了一项小有成就的“事业”。

Sky hobby gets wings
大学生的航模事业

Yang Run has an expensive hobby - making model airplanes. Some of his models cost more than 10,000 yuan. But rather than letting his hobby drag him down financially, the 25-year-old mechanical automation major at Southwest Jiaotong University decided to turn it into a profitable business. He co-founded an aerial photography company in Chengdu, Sichuan, that earned 200,000 yuan in the first year.
杨润有着一个花销不菲的爱好——航模制作,他手中一些航模的造价动辄上万。但这个爱好非但没有让就读西南交通大学机械自动化专业、25岁的杨润“破产”,相反,他决心要把这个爱好变成一门利润可观的生意。他与人在四川成都合办了一家航拍公司,公司运营第一年便赚到20万元。

Devoted fan
航模发烧友

Instead of playing with toys, Yang loved making models himself when he was little.
杨润从小就喜爱动手制作模型,而非玩玩具。

“My parents bought me model cars and airplanes, but I preferred using plastic bottles to make my own,” he says.
他说:“尽管父母给我买了汽车和飞机模型,但是我更喜欢自己动手用塑料瓶制作。”

When he started middle school, Yang began putting even more effort into making model air-planes. Once, he locked himself up in his room to build a 5-meter-long, wooden hang glider. He covered the frame with his bed sheet as he couldn’t afford the proper material for the wings. Yang wanted to try flying the glider by jumping off a hill, but his father found out about his plan and thought it was too dangerous. “So my father destroyed the plane,” says Yang.
升入中学后,杨润便将更多的精力投入到航模制作上。一次他将自己锁在房间,制作了一架长达五米的木质悬挂式滑翔机。由于买不起制作机翼的材料,他就把自己的床单拿来给飞机当蒙皮。杨润想用从山上跳下的方式来试飞那架滑翔机,但这一计划却被父亲识破。杨润说,因为父亲认为这太过危险,“便亲手毁了那架航模”。

Expensive hobby
代价不菲的爱好

But this didn’t stop Yang from building model airplanes.
但是这并没有阻止杨润的“航模梦”。

When he entered university, the mechanic and electronic know-how he learned in class helped him build more sophisticated models. He founded a model airplane club and became the best airplane builder on campus.
上大学后,凭借课堂上学到的机电知识,他制作出更为精密的模型。他创立了航模社团,成了校内数一数二的航模高手。

“My parents give me 1,000 yuan every month, of which I spend more than 700 on model airplanes,” says Yang.
他说:“父母每月给我一千元零花钱,其中有700元我都会花在航模上。”

Profitable business
一门收益颇丰的生意

He didn’t know his expensive hobby could actually help him make money until 2011, when he met his high school classmate Tang Yinlong who told Yang that aerial photography is a profitable business.
他过去并不知道这一花费不菲的爱好可以给他带来财路,直到2011年,他遇见了高中同学唐银龙,这位昔日好友告诉杨润航拍是笔赚钱的买卖。

“One aerial photo can be worth 5,000 yuan,” Tang says. With Tang’s business knowledge and Yang’s mechanical expertise, the two founded an aerial photography company.
唐银龙说:“航拍一张照片可以卖到五千元。”一个精通商道,一个知晓机械,唐银龙和杨润一拍即合,联手创立了一家航拍公司。

Yang spent another year making preparations. “For the first two months, I practiced my remote control skills, navigating the plane between trees. Then I spent 10 months adjusting the photography mechanism to get good pictures,” he says.
杨润又花了一年时间来进行先期的筹备工作。“头两个月中,我通过操纵飞机在林间飞行,来练习自己的遥控技巧。 然后又花了10个月的时间来调试摄影器械,这样才能拍出高品质的照片。

Although he suffered from hypoglycemia due to overwork, Yang never complained. “If this business idea succeeds, it could support my hobby. When I thought about that I felt motivated,” he says.
尽管因为工作太累而患上了低血糖,但杨润从未有过一句怨言。他说:“如果这个生意点子能够成功,赚的钱就可以负担起我的这项爱好了。一想到这点,我就充满动力。”

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语时讯]:大学生的航模事业
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找